- Student should be punctual in attending classes; any student coming late more than 5-10 minutes without genuine reason will be marked absent.
- Every student shall attend classes regularly and punctually and shall refrain from any action that may disturb the smooth working of the college.
- Repeated absence from lectures, practical’s, tutorials, demonstrations and clinical wards, without any justified reasons, will make a student liable for disciplinary action.
- Attendance will be taken at beginning of the each lecture; late comers shall enter in the class room with the permission of the teacher.
- Students who leaves the class room after the roll call without the permission of the teacher are liable for disciplinary action.
- When classes are in session, students shall not enter or leave class rooms without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- The students must monthly check their attendance record on notice boards or from concerned department.
- Comply with safety measures and instructions within the class room and the laboratories and use equipment’s safely and appropriately.
- Impersonation at roll call will be considered as a serious offense liable for disciplinary action.
- Submission of home works according to assigned dates otherwise will be subject to loss of marks.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the class rooms.