CONTINENTAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Is to create a supportive environment in which students can flourish as they transition into medical professionals who are caring, compassionate, and responsible world citizens. We achieve our mission by:
- Creating a community that honors the diverse backgrounds of our students, faculty, and administrators;
- Coordinating educational programs that complement the curriculum;
- Serving as student advocates within the Continental Medical College community and beyond;
- Initiating programs that teach our students to be culturally versatile and practice medicine appropriately in the world as it exists today;
- Providing academic, research, personal, and career counseling.
- To be the medical college that sets the standard for educating physicians, scientists, and teachers who will act in concert to improve health locally and globally.
- To build a diverse and inclusive community in order to enrich learning, foster innovation and tackle the most vexing challenges in health care.
- To generate and disseminate new knowledge through research and education that leads to new and more effective therapies and to systematic improvement of health care delivery.
- Manage common, non-critical conditions independently
- Assist in the management of critically ill patients
- Demonstrate professional, ethical and culturally –appropriate behavior
- Advocate health promotion and disease prevention
- Work affectively in a health care team
- Demonstrate clear and efficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Apply scientific methods and approaches in medical research to improve basic and clinical knowledge and to show the commitment to professional development and lifelong learning.
- Our collage will excel in providing community services surrounding area. A specific program had been constructed to provide these facilities to the low socioeconomic group of community.