The Library shall be under the control of the Principal, who may set up a sub-committee with a convener for its day-to-day management.
- The Library will be open on all working days.
- Silence and order must be maintained in the library at all times. Any infringement of this rule will be punished by a fine.
- Any person who loses defaces or otherwise seriously damages books etc. shall be liable to pay the cost of the replacement and in the event of the book being one of the set or series, the cost of whole set or series shall be paid by the person.
- The following shall be entitled to use the library.
a). The staff of the college and allied hospital.
b). Students of the college.
- Books that are required for occasional reference, such as encyclopedias, dictiornaries, etc. and books of great value or rarity shall not be removed from the library.
- Books borrowed from the library are not transferable.
- Books are issued strictly according to the priority of demand.
- A suggestion book is kept in the library in which suggestions for new books are invited.
- Students should not write, underline or mark any book. Library books shall be carefully examined on return and the borrower will be held responsible for any damage or disfigurement.
- For books not available in the library, staff should submit demand on requisition from stating
- justification. The college may purchase the books upon recommendation of the concerned
- department and approval by the principal.
- Complete silence must be observed. Communication with the library staff should not be loud.
- Not Drinks or Eatables are allowed in the library.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Mobile phones must be switched off in the library premises.
- Students who don’t return the books, their log-ins will be disabled and report will be send to Chairman Library Committee and student affairs department for further action.
- Identity card must be presented before checking out, from the library.
Only registered users are entitled to borrow materials from the library
Three books only
Two books only
To encourage timely return of library materials and to provide optimal sharing of the collection, fines are charged for overdue items. Borrowers are responsible for returning or renewing items by the due date. If items are not returned within the due date, fines will be charged from the first overdue day, at the following rates.
- Overdue books: Rs. 10/- per book per day.
- Lost Books: In case of loss or damage, the students are required to purchase the same book from the market or pay twice the cost of the book.
- Disciplinary Fine Rs. 500/- on first time violation, (mobile phone ringing and loudly discussion)
- Rs. 1000/- on second time violation, In case of further violation, the case will be referred to Chairman
- Library Committee and students affairs committee and also the Principal.
Students can also avail the following facilities.
- Print Charges Rs. 5/- Per Page
- Photocopy Charges Rs. 1.5 Per page
- CD Writing Charges Rs. 10/-each