Allocation of Seat
One FREE seat for one deserving student ( with no Alive parents ) for admission in MBBS 2021-2022 session with following criteria 85% above marks ( Bio , Chem , Physics plus MDCAT) MDCAT must be pass Plz contact principal office .If more than one student meets the criteria then it will be the discretion of the BOM to interview and decide.
The following Admission Policy is formulated in compliance with the provisions of Section 18(3) of PMC Act 2020 and PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021, for admission of students to Continental Medical College, Lahore for MBBS program.
Any person seeking admission in Continental Medical College (CMC), Lahore shall be eligible having fulfilled the following mandatory criteria.
- Passed the MDCAT – 2021 Examination conducted by the National Medical Authority (at least 65% marks in MDCAT)
- Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification (“HSSC”) or an equivalent 12th grade qualification (A Level etc.) recognized in Pakistan and having obtained sixty five percent (65%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council; and
- Passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th grate qualification recognized in Pakistan.
- FSc / A Level 50% weightage
- MDCAT 25% weightage
- Interview 25% weightage
- The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation as per Pakistan Medical & Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 221.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide passed MDCAT and HSSC or equivalent examination results prior to the last date of admissions as specified in the website.
- The applicants shall be bound to provide the following documents through the College website (uploading the documents):
- Result of MDCAT
- Sc/A Levels / High school certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- Equivalence Certificates
- CNIC / Form B
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Any additional educational achievement
- Certificate of co-curricular activities
- Medical Certificate
- 6 x Passport size pictures (White Background)
- Supporting Financial documents
- Students appearing in November 2021 CAIE (A Level) Examination should submit their Statement of Results immediately upon result announcement and the IBCC Equivalency Certificate later when available, prior to the last date of admissions as announced on College website.
- It is the responsibility of all applicants to visit the website http://www.cmclhr.edu.pk/ for updated information.
- Communication to the applicants will be strictly through Email address provided by the applicant.
- All selected applicants and their parents/guardians will be required to submit an affidavit on Rs. 500/- Stamp Papers duly notarized by the notary, stating the acceptance of CMC required disciplinary, legal, financial responsibilities and all other rules and regulations specified in the College Prospectus.
- Admission Offer will remain conditional subject to verification of the documents and medical fitness and fee deposit within the stipulated period.