The following Admission Policy is formulated in compliance with the provisions of Section 5(2) of PMC Act 2023 and PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2023, for admission of students to Continental Medical College, Lahore for MBBS program.
Any person seeking admission in Continental Medical College (CMC), Lahore shall be eligible having fulfilled the following mandatory criteria.
- Passed the MDCAT – 2023 Examination conducted by the National Medical Authority (at least 55% marks in MDCAT)
- Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification (“HSSC”) or an equivalent 12th grade qualification (A Level etc.) recognized in Pakistan and having obtained sixty percent (60%) marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council; and
- Passed the subjects of biology and chemistry and either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent 12th grate qualification recognized in Pakistan.
- MDCAT 50% weightage
- FSc / A Level 40% weightage
- Matric / O Level 10% weightage
- The applications through online portal of the college shall be accepted for the scrutiny and merit formulation as per Pakistan Medical & Dental Undergraduate Education (Admission, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2023.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to provide passed MDCAT and HSSC or equivalent examination results prior to the last date of admissions as specified in the website.
- The applicants shall be bound to provide the following documents through the College website (uploading the documents):
- Result of MDCAT
- SSc/A Levels / High school certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- Equivalence Certificates
- CNIC / Form B
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Any additional educational achievement
- Certificate of co-curricular activities
- Medical Certificate
- 20 x Passport size pictures (White Background)
- Supporting Financial documents
- Students having O/A Level must provide equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- It is the responsibility of all applicants to visit the website http://www.cmclhr.edu.pk/ for updated information.
- Communication to the applicants will be strictly through Email address provided by the applicant.
- Admission Offer will remain conditional subject to verification of the documents and medical fitness and fee deposit within the stipulated period.
- All selected applicants must submit their acceptance before the deadline intimated by the college on its website so that the merit list can be updated.
- The fee must be submitted within the 3 working days of the offer letter failing which the next candidate on merit shall be given the chance.
- Submission of false documents may lead to penalty and legal action.
- Application fee is Rs: 2000/- (Non-refundable)
One Special Seat with Full Tuition Fee Funding
One FREE seat for one deserving student ( with no Alive parents ) for admission in MBBS 2023-2024 session with following criteria 88%-90%above marks Plz contact principal office .If more than one student meets the criteria then it will be the discretion of the BOM to interview and decide